Departure & Return
Daytime tours NO LONGER start at Adrienne & Co. donut shop near the corner of Fourth and Oak. Unfortunately, this business has permanently closed its doors due to the current COVID situation. Meet your guide at the brown "Welcome to Old Louisville" sign on the corner. "1300 S. 4th. St." for GPS.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- FYI The starting point is in a transitional area where you might encounter panhandlers, homeless people, and people who don't look like you.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WALK 90 MINUTES WITHOUT A BATHROOM BREAK!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for visitors with mobility issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisville Historic Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Old Louisville Walking Tour as Recommended by The New York Times!.