- Admission to the Kentucky Derby Museum
- Guided racetrack tour
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Departure PointKentucky Derby Museum, 704 Central Ave, Louisville, KY 40208-1212
What To Expect
At 30 minutes past the hour, you’ll have the chance to join a guided walking tour of the Churchill Downs racetrack. Follow a guide through the track where racing’s most famous jockeys have ridden horses such as Secretariat, Barbaro, Big Brown, California Chrome, and American Pharaoh to big, memorable wins.
Adjacent to the Kentucky Derby Museum are the Finish Line Gift Shop and the Derby Café, which celebrates the derby with Kentucky fare like mint juleps and hot browns.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved if you choose to enjoy the historic walking tour of Churchill Downs
- Wheelchair accessible: Free wheelchair rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon request. You are welcome to bring your own manual wheelchair, motorized wheelchair or electric mobility scooter.
- An induction loop is available for hearing impaired.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Parking is available in front of the Museum. On race days during the Churchill Downs Racetrack events, there will be a charge for parking in this lot.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Kentucky Derby Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience