Explore our promoted experiences
- A half-day swimming and snorkeling cruise to Santa Maria Beach
- Tick off some of the region’s most iconic coastal highlights, including the Arch
- Enjoy unlimited alcoholic and soft drinks at the boat’s open bar
- Get a chance to snorkel, kayak, or paddle—with all equipment included
Departure & Return
CABO BLUE TRIMARAN BOAT Check in is at 12:40pm at the Main Dock Marina (Marina Del Rey, Cabo Blue Boat) We are located by the large Flea Market in Los Cabos, next to the Cruise Ship Terminal, across the street from the Playa Grande & Sandals Resort (MUELLE DOCK C - MARINA DEL REY) WHITE GATED DOOR
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Blue Trimaran Sailing Boat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Even though we were not able to snorkel due to bad weather The crew made the trip very enjoyable always looking out for the group." See review