4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point1670 N Sycamore Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hollywood Tourz
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Hollywood Walking and Hiking Sunset Tour ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Hollywood Walking and Hiking Sunset Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Hour Hollywood Walking and Hiking Sunset Tour ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Hour Hollywood Walking and Hiking Sunset Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 56507P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLos Angeles4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaHiking - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaPhotography Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - California4WD Tours - Santa MonicaSporting Events - Santa MonicaHiking - Santa MonicaNature and Wildlife - Santa MonicaExtreme - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaPhotography Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa Monica4WD Tours - Long BeachSporting Events - Long BeachHiking - Long BeachNature and Wildlife - Long BeachExtreme - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachPhotography Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Los Angeles Palisades ParkBradbury BuildingMelrose Avenue Laugh Factory HollywoodHollywood Hills Santa Monica PlaceHammer MuseumLos Angeles Little TokyoAutry Museum of the American WestEgyptian TheatreLos Angeles Original Farmers MarketOlvera StreetTCL Chinese TheatreMarvin Braude Bike TrailJapanese American National MuseumLA Fashion District Greystone Mansion and ParkCabrillo Marine AquariumPacific Design Center (PDC)Petersen Automotive Museum