Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We meet at the front steps of Pasadena City Hall (100 Garfield Avenue 91101). Nearest Metro Rail station - Memorial Park off the Metro Gold Line. Parking - Private parking garages along Union Street between $4 - $10 for the day. Metered parking around City Hall limited to 2 hours.
Note: The tour ends at the Del Mar Gold Line station (260 S. Raymond Avenue 91105), which is a 25 minute walk or a one stop Metro Rail ride back to the starting point. Rail fare is not included with price of tour. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LA Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.