- Hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tour of Los Angeles
- Choice of 24-, 48-, or 72-hour ticket
- Get on and off at more than 50 stops throughout Los Angeles
- Avoid navigating through traffic, just sit back and enjoy the viewss
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Make your way to Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, which operates as a hub for both the Hollywood-Beverly Hills Route and Downtown Los Angeles Route buses, or climb aboard a bus at any of the scheduled stopping points listed in the Itinerary below. Buses leave from each stop regularly throughout the day, meaning you never have to wait too long.
Then continue on a route that matches your interest and itinerary. The Hollywood and Beverly Hills route takes you past such L.A. sights as the Sunset Strip, the La Brea Tar Pits, the famous Farmer’s Market and The Grove. Meanwhile the Downtown Los Angeles Route navigates past Universal “CityWalk” and the Hollywood Bowl. The Santa Monica Route includes Santa Monica Pier, Westwood, UCLA and the Venice Boardwalk. Three more shuttle service operate between select LAX hotels and various areas of the city. Check the itinerary below for more details on the stops for each bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
- Foreign language audio is available on the Yellow, Red and Purple routes only.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please check this for the latest timetables and map.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Starline Tours of Hollywood
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Los Angeles Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Bus Tour.
- "Stops are often a block or two away from the place they are promoting, so make sure you can comfortably walk tat distance before getting off, or you could be stuck there for uptown 90mins in some cases." See review
- "Sometimes takes longer than 30min wait to catch the next bus but overall a great service." See review
- "If you leave on last bus you can only do the loop if you get off you'll need to find own way back to Hollywood Beverly Hills etc" See review