7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Ideal for visitors with a limited amount of time in the city, this tour allows you to see the highlights of Los Angeles in a single day. Visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame, get a good view of the “Hollywood” sign, cruise Rodeo Drive, walk on the Santa Monica Pier, and much more. A private guide picks you up and returns you to your hotel or Airbnb and offers insight about the city throughout the day.
- Full day tour of Los Angeles highlights
- Bottles water, snacks, and on-board Wi-Fi included
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Live tour commentary
WiFi on board
Equipment rental fees (e.g. bicycle, electric scooter)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for hotels and AirBNB in the following areas:
Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Westwood, Century City, Culver City, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Downtown Los Angeles, Marina del Rey, Century City, Koreatown, Los Angeles Airport (LAX),
Hollywood, West Hollywood, Universal City, Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach, Sherman Oaks, Venice Beach, Malibu, and Woodland Hills. Please contact us if you would like pickup from outside these areas.
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Electric Gold California Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Tour of Los Angeles with Pick Up?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Tour of Los Angeles with Pick Up?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Tour of Los Angeles with Pick Up?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Tour of Los Angeles with Pick Up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Tour of Los Angeles with Pick Up
7 to 8 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaMarkets - Santa MonicaFull-day Tours - Santa MonicaFood Tours - Long BeachBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachMarkets - Long BeachFull-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
The Americana at BrandRunyon Canyon ParkHollywood MuseumRipley's Believe It or Not! HollywoodVenice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)Melrose Trading PostRobertson BoulevardBradbury BuildingHollywood SignTelevision CityGetty VillaCitadel OutletsHollywood Boulevard and Vine Street (Hollywood and Vine)Watts TowersMadame Tussauds HollywoodHollywood Forever CemeteryTravel Town MuseumMulholland DriveJapanese American National MuseumHollywood Wax Museum Los Angeles