Departure & Return
ARRIVE AT 10:15am; Tour departs promptly at 10:30. We cannot wait for latecomers. NO RESTROOMS -use restroom before departure Meet your guide OUTSIDE on street. Do not bother the people at this address, it is only given as a reference point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at 10:15 AM check in with your guide as the experience starts promptly at 10:30. There are other guests on the tour and we can not wait for latecomers.
- Closed-toe shoes are required and layers are recommended
- Young children are welcome to join this hike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the hiking tour should be able to hike on their own. NO STROLLERS!
- Guests must provide their own water for this tour.
- NOTE: This tour meets OUTSIDE on the street. It does not meet at a residential location. Please be mindful of our neighbors. Your guide will meet you outside at the given address. Thank you!
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with a beginner to intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should not have a fear of heights and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Hikes LA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff