- Get a chance to drive Ferrari California on the tour of the Hollywood Sign
- Explore the Hollywood attractions behind the wheel of an exotic sports car
- Come back home with plenty of wonderful memories
Departure & Return
Starting location at the visitor center located at 6808 Hollywood blvd, next to Harley Davidson Store. Your guide will be waiting for you on the loading zone.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Up to 3 people in a car (additional drivers in one car, will come at an additional cost)
- Age: Minimum driving age 18
- Age: No minimum riding age but minors must be with a parent
- Valid driver license required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- there are 2 options for this product(option1:you drive & option 2:you are a passenger)
- Most travelers can participate
- back seats are not suitable for people over 250 lbs and/or 7 ft tall
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I RIDE LIKE A STAR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms