3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Perhaps the top attraction in Los Angeles is the Hollywood Sign—though many travelers see it from afar, few get to enjoy it up close. On this tour perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, enjoy a hike into the hills to visit the Hollywood Sign, and take in views of Downtown LA and Burbank as you climb. Along the way, enjoy stops at Lake Hollywood Park and scenic Griffith Park.
- Take a brisk, half-day Los Angeles hike to visit the iconic Hollywood Sign
- Enjoy the closest possible sign view, and stops at two nearby, urban parks
- Work up a sweat as you hike the canyon, with your guide leading the way
- Get a personal experience on this hiking tour with no more than 15 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Entertaining, Local guide
Guided hike to the closest possible place next to the Hollywood Sign
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
3204 Canyon Lake Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
Meet Guide at "Lake Hollywood Park" Sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must bring water, good shoes and sunscreen
- Bring a snack for rest break
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CityTour1
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Hollywood Sign Adventure Hike - Closest Possible View?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Hollywood Sign Adventure Hike - Closest Possible View?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Hollywood Sign Adventure Hike - Closest Possible View?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Hollywood Sign Adventure Hike - Closest Possible View?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Hollywood Sign Adventure Hike - Closest Possible View
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesHiking - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaHiking - Santa MonicaNature and Wildlife - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaHiking - Long BeachNature and Wildlife - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Hammer MuseumSunset StripRunyon Canyon ParkHistoric Core Dodger StadiumHollywood Wax Museum Los AngelesCraft ContemporaryTCL Chinese TheatreLos Angeles Convention Center (LACC)Wizarding World of Harry PotterWarner Bros. Studio Tour HollywoodHancock ParkLos Angeles Montana AvenueGlendale GalleriaHollywood BowlLos Angeles Broadway Theater DistrictPacific Design Center (PDC)Gamble HouseCabrillo Marine AquariumHollywood Museum