1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
The best way to explore Hollywood isn't on a cramped tour bus, but in the open air, soaking up the famous California sunshine. On this beginner-friendly, guided e-bike tour, ride through the Hollywood Hills, take in stunning Los Angeles views, and choose the end destination you want to visit—Lake Hollywood, the Griffith Observatory, or the famous Hollywood Sign. Along the way, get tips from your guide on great things to do on the rest of your trip.
- Take an adventure tour by e-bike through the Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles
- Get a personal experience this small-group tour, capped at three riders
- Tour the parts of Hollywood you want to see, and choose one of three routes
- Bike rental, helmet use, and bottled water are included in the tour price
Saved to wishlist!
Use of 2020 full suspension electric mountain bike
Use of helmet
The listed price does not include parking fee (street parking and Eastown retail parking available)
Additional food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point6201 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Dress code: comfortable shoes for biking (no flip-flops or sandals)
- All passengers must be 5'2 (153 cm) or taller to ride the eBike
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All guests must be comfortable with riding a bicycle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LifeRush Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hollywood Sign Electric Bike Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hollywood Sign Electric Bike Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hollywood Sign Electric Bike Tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 92161P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLos Angeles4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaMountain Bike Tours - CaliforniaExtreme - California4WD Tours - Santa MonicaSporting Events - Santa MonicaMountain Bike Tours - Santa MonicaExtreme - Santa Monica4WD Tours - Long BeachSporting Events - Long BeachMountain Bike Tours - Long BeachExtreme - Long BeachCategory
Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street (Hollywood and Vine)Gamble HouseCabrillo Marine AquariumMelrose Avenue Hard Rock Café HollywoodUniversal CityWalkAuto Club Speedway Hollywood Hills Staples CenterWhisky a Go GoJ. Paul Getty Museum (The Getty)Rose Bowl StadiumPetersen Automotive MuseumAngels Flight RailwayPaley Center for MediaDodger StadiumHollywood Guinness World Records MuseumCitadel OutletsLos Angeles the Grove