2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Join your guide for a 2.5-hour walking tour that combines sightseeing in the hills of Los Angeles with a vigorous walk up to the Hollywood sign. Learn about the history of Los Angeles on an entertaining hike that takes in Griffith Park, the Hollywood Hills neighborhood, and the Hollywood sign, and offers views of Burbank, the San Fernando Valley, and all of Los Angeles.
- Get great photo ops with help from your guide
- Hear insightful commentary about Los Angeles
- See one of southern California’s top attractions
- Choose from a morning or sunset tour
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks - Granola Bars, Fruit, Snack Bars
Free Street Parking
I provide a Wifi Hotspot if you need assistance calling a Uber or Lyft.
Departure & Return
6100 Innsdale Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 2 years old can come for free!
- Wear Comfortable Shoes
- Be Ready to Have Fun!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring Masks!
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring Water!
- Bring Sunscreen!
- Bring your camera phone!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hollywood Hikes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hollywood Sign: Walk to the Top?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hollywood Sign: Walk to the Top?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursMovie ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLos AngelesWalking Tours - CaliforniaMovie Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaMovie Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Long BeachMovie Tours - Long BeachCategory
Kidspace Children's MuseumCitadel OutletsDolby Theatre Melrose Trading PostGamble HouseLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)Wizarding World of Harry PotterJapanese American National MuseumBradbury BuildingAnnenberg Space for PhotographySan PedroRobertson BoulevardLos Angeles the GroveDorothy Chandler PavilionCapitol Records BuildingSix Flags Hurricane Harbor Los AngelesJ. Paul Getty Museum (The Getty)Norton Simon MuseumLaguna BeachHollywood & Highland