Explore our promoted experiences
- Amazing Race tour and scavenger hunt in Los Angeles
- Small group competitive sightseeing tour
- Choose from two experiences in either Hollywood or Santa Monica
- Interactive scavenger hunt, just like the popular television show
- Visit local hidden gems and popular sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointLos Angeles, Los Angeles, California
We have three departure points in Hollywood and Santa Monica depending upon the day and locale.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your scavenger hunt at 11am from either Santa Monica or Hollywood (depending on the tour option you select), where you’ll meet your teammates and receive your first set of tricky hints to set you off on your way. Just like the Amazing Race TV show, each clue will direct you to a new site and a new hint. The team that’s able to crack all of the puzzles first, and cross the finish line the quickest, will be named the winner.
Each of the two departure points offer a different set of puzzles and locations to visit. Those on the Santa Monica scavenger hunt will spend most of their excursion near the ocean, stopping by some off-the-beaten path sites and learning an interesting beachside “twist” during their race. Those on the Hollywood scavenger hunt will see some of the most famous sights of downtown, including the TCL Chinese Theatre, Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Teams are comprised of two or more people
- Bookings of 1 player are accepted, you will be placed on existing teams.
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY LARF Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands