3-Day California Coast Tour: Santa Barbara, San Francisco and Yosemite
- 3-day California coastal tour
- Visit the Spanish Mission in Santa Barbara and discover the Danish town of Solvang
- Walk along the beautiful boardwalk of Carmel
- Take a cruise around San Francisco Bay and visit Fisherman’s Wharf on a city tour
- See San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Union Square and Chinatown
- Explore Yosemite National Park or Hearst Castle (depending on the season)
- Ride in an air-conditioned van or motorcoach
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
2: Four Points Sheraton, 5990 Green Valley Cir, Culver City, CA 90230, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin your trip on the morning of your first day from either the Los Angeles Farmer’s Market or the Four Points by Sheraton in Culver City. Your drive will wind its way out of the urban grid of L.A. and snake its way along the Southern California coast to Santa Barbara, a one-time site of a colonial Spanish mission. Head next to Solvang, a charming community with a strong Danish heritage that is evident in its architecture, stores and bakeries. You’ll then continue your drive along the jaw-dropping California coast, passing through Carmel-by-the-Sea before ending your day in Santa Clara near the Bay Area’s Silicon Valley.
Spend day two exploring lovely San Francisco, including a cruise from Fisherman’s Wharf to visit the Golden Gate Bridge and circle the notorious prison on the island Alcatraz. Spend your afternoon on a sightseeing tour to explore the city’s numerous historical sights and diverse neighborhoods.
Your day three itinerary depends on the season, with those visitors joining in the summer months heading to Yosemite National Park, while those visitors who join in the winter continuing to Hearst Castle (for trips after November 1st). Both sites offer an incredible wealth of terrain and attractions to explore. Finish your California trip back in Los Angeles in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings.
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Returns to original departure point at 7pm
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day California Coast Tour: Santa Barbara, San Francisco and Yosemite.