2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a comprehensive overview of Los Angeles and its surrounding areas on this 2-day private tour. Each day is split up into 5-hour walking tours that cover a range of landmarks including City Hall, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Grand Central Market, Rodeo Drive, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and much more. Discover some of L.A.’s hidden gems and learn about the history of the city from your guide.
- Traverse L.A. by foot on this 2-day walking tour to see its famous landmarks
- Visit Grand Central Market, Rodeo Drive, the Walk of Fame, and many more
- Discover hidden gems and get insider tips from your informative guide
- Customize the itinerary to your preferences with this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Private 2-day tour, 5 hours each day
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Entrance fees, if any (depending on your preferences)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Choice of restaurants is subject to change
- Any last minute changes may result in added cost
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days in Los Angeles: Downtown LA, Hollywood and Rodeo Drive with Private Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days in Los Angeles: Downtown LA, Hollywood and Rodeo Drive with Private Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days in Los Angeles: Downtown LA, Hollywood and Rodeo Drive with Private Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11498P75
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaOvernight Tours - CaliforniaMulti-day Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaOvernight Tours - Santa MonicaMulti-day Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaMarkets - Santa MonicaHistorical Tours - Santa MonicaFood Tours - Long BeachBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachOvernight Tours - Long BeachMulti-day Tours - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachMarkets - Long BeachHistorical Tours - Long BeachCategory
Hollywood SignRipley's Believe It or Not! HollywoodMarvin Braude Bike TrailLos Angeles the GroveGrammy MuseumRose Bowl StadiumNethercutt MuseumHeal the Bay AquariumTelevision CityWatts TowersDorothy Chandler PavilionHistoric Core LA LiveMadame Tussauds HollywoodNatural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHM)Viper RoomSkirball Cultural CenterWhisky a Go GoLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)Hollywood Bowl