1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Understanding the historical context of the the Troubles can be tricky for visitors. Learn about the history of Northern Ireland as well as the Battle of Bogside and Bloody Sunday Massacre on a private walking tour of Derry, and discover landmarks including the Free Derry Corner and Bloody Sunday Monument. Ideal for student groups, this flexible private tour allows plenty of time for discussion and reflection.
- A private tour ensures plenty of time for questions and discussion
- A detailed itinerary eliminates the need for advance planning
- Explore by foot for an intimate glimpse of landmarks and murals
- Gain insight into the history and legacy of the Northern Ireland conflict
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Union Hall Pl, Londonderry BT48 6LU, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2020 - 1/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Important: Please advise the preferred start time at the time of your booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Derry Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Derry Guided Tours Private Bloody Sunday and Bogside Murals Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Derry Guided Tours Private Bloody Sunday and Bogside Murals Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 40985P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonderryWalking Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - WestportHistorical Tours - WestportWalking Tours - DublinHistorical Tours - DublinCategory