- Receive entry to three of England’s top sights in one day
- Enjoy an audio tour of Windsor Castle, one of Queen Elizabeth II's official residences
- Unravel the mysteries of Stonehenge on an audio-guided tour
- See the University of Oxford’s most famous buildings during a walking tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs at 8am (boarding at 7.30am), Victoria Coach Station Gate 1-5
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays. (if option selected)
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice. (if option selected).
- Stonehenge is closed on 21 June due to the Summer Solstice. During this time, we will instead visit the Avebury Stone Circle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that St George’s Chapel is open for visitors on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Options including Windsor Castle are not available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout 2021.
- Guard Change with full ceremony at Windsor Castle will resume from the 22nd July 2021 (If option selected)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Oxford Day Trip from London.