- Full-day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge, and Oxford from London
- Admire three of England’s greatest sights in one day, with optional interior visits to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Enjoy an included walking tour of honey-colored Oxford
- Choose if you want entrance tickets to Stonehenge or Windsor Castle on the day itself
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departures from 1st April 2022 - Tour departs at 8am (boarding at 7.30am), Victoria Coach Station Gate 1-5
Departures now until the 31st March 2022 - Tour departs at 8am (boarding at 7.30am),
What To Expect
Alternatively, take some free time to explore the charming streets of Windsor. Browse the shops for souvenirs or enjoy a refreshing cup of English tea in a local cafe. Return to the coach to soak up more scenery on the drive to the UNESCO-listed Stonehenge.
Explore the ring of stones protruding from Salisbury Plain and opt to purchase an entrance ticket for an audio-guided tour of the landmark. Choose to view Stonehenge from outside if you wish, capturing photographs of the mystifying monument from a variety of vantage points.
Continue your journey to Oxford, a beautiful city home to Britain’s oldest and most prestigious university. Follow your guide on a walking tour around the Old Town and hear of the city’s history.
Conclude your tour with a relaxing drive back to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- St George's Chapel is closed on Sundays (if option selected)
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice. (if option selected).
- Stonehenge is closed on 21 June due to the Summer Solstice. During this time, we will instead visit the Avebury Stone Circle.
- Please note:the tour itinerary and order may change
- Please note that St George’s Chapel is open for visitors on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. (if option selected)
- Options including Windsor Castle are not available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays March 2023.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note for departures between now and 31st March 2022 this tour will depart from Evan Evans office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS. For departures from 1st April 2022 the departure will be from Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TN.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands