3 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
40-page activity booklet (containing maps, clues, historical stories)
Departure & Return
33 Rose St, London WC2E 9EB, UK
3/1/2021 - 6/25/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mystery Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London's West End Mystery Adventure: Who Pushed Molly May? ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesWalking ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLondonFun & Games - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - HorleyFun & Games - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Stansted MountfitchetFun & Games - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CambridgeCategory
Warwick CastleDowning Street Chelsea Physic GardenAldwych TheatreSir John Soane's MuseumRoyal Festival HallDuchess TheatreCamden MarketOld Truman Brewery The Kia OvalGabriel's WharfAmbassadors TheatreCartoon MuseumLondon Luton Airport (LTN)Oxford StreetPrince Edward TheatreGolden Hinde Queen Elizabeth Olympic ParkBomber Command MemorialHousehold Cavalry Museum