4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
This is a great choice for travelers interested in exploring the highlights of London’s Westminster area in half a day. Save hours of research time and join a guide for a thorough discovery tour that covers some of London’s most notable buildings. See Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Downing Street, the Houses of Parliament, and more. No need to wait in long ticket lines as entry to Westminster Abbey is included.
- This action-packed walking tour covers 20 top London sights
- Avoid long lines with entry to Westminster Abbey included
- A guide entertains you with stories about London’s most loved landmarks
- Explore London without the worry of getting lost with a guide to navigate
Saved to wishlist!
Local Fun Guide
Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of Westminster (3 hours)
Westminster Abbey Entrance Ticket
Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
Umbrella if it looks like rain!
Departure & Return
Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Westminster Walking Tour & Westminster Abbey Entry?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 75760P78
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory