Are you interested in?
Churchill War Rooms Tours
61 Tours & Activities
871 Tours & Activities
126 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
With such a high concentration of historic sights, Westminster is an essential stop for any visitor to London. After a 3-hour walking tour of the borough’s attractions, descend into Churchill’s War Room to learn the secrets of the famous leader as he strategized during World War II. This tour is perfect for history buffs looking for a manageable but extensive tour to fit into a busy schedule.
- Discover London’s history during various periods, from the Middle Ages to WWII
- Save time: no need for planning with a pre-arranged itinerary and guide
- Watch the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
- Family friendly: entire tour route is easily accessible with a stroller
Saved to wishlist!
Local Fun Guide
Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of Westminster (3 hours)
Entry to Churchill's War Rooms
Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & snacks)
Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
Umbrella if it looks like rain!
Departure & Return
Departure PointGreen Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Return DetailsWestminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Westminster 3 Hour Walking Tour & Visit Churchill War Rooms?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "Don't worry, His wit kept things fun and there are no tests." See review
Product code: 75760P71
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Diana Memorial FountainFoundling MuseumBrick LaneThe Gherkin British MuseumEltham PalaceRegent StreetMonument to the Great Fire of LondonGuards MuseumCamden MarketWembley Stadium Marble Arch Piccadilly TheatreDowning Street Mansion HouseWhitehall Hampstead HeathSt. Pancras InternationalFortnum & MasonEarls Court Police Box