3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the long history and numerous landmarks of London’s South Bank on a private 3-hour walking tour. The well-rounded itinerary is perfect if you want to get the lay of the land in this bustling area of the city. Stroll past the Tate Modern, Clink Prison Museum, Borough Market, HMS Belfast, and more. Along the way, listen to beguiling stories about famous locals and historical events.
- Have the personalized experience of a private tour
- Visit numerous locations free of charge
- Orient yourself to the South Bank of London
- Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off if selected
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
38 Cannon St, London EC4N 6JD, UK
London SE16 4LD, UK
117 Rotherhithe St, London SE16 4NF, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Mayflower Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Mayflower Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The Mayflower Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Mayflower Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyPub Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPub Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgePub Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Kensington PalaceCarnaby StreetBond StreetLondon ChinatownHeathrow Airport (LHR)Diana Memorial FountainMaryleboneCartoon MuseumHousehold Cavalry MuseumBushy ParkKiyan Prince Foundation StadiumBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Chislehurst CavesBlackfriars BridgeLyric Theatre LondonWestminster AbbeyGabriel's WharfNational Maritime MuseumHampstead HeathLambeth Palace