2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Westminster Abbey—a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of London’s most in-demand attractions—without the hassle: this family-friendly tour makes it easy for kids and adults alike to explore the landmark. Meet your private guide at Westminster Abbey, and head straight in: skip-the-line access will save you time and prevent stress. Afterward, take to the streets of Westminster, accompanied by your guide, and discover renowned landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, and St. James's Park.
- This family-friendly tour offers a seamless way to visit Westminster Abbey
- A private, skip-the-line tour makes for a stress-free, personalized outing
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore other top Westminster landmarks on a walking tour with your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Professional art historian guide
Admission tickets to Westminster Abbey
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3JS, UK
City of Westminster, London, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Some areas of the Abbey are dimly lit and some chapels have low doorways. Much of the floor and many steps are uneven, so we recommend comfortable shoes.
- Some areas of the Abbey are inaccessible to wheelchairs and visitors with reduced mobility.
- During the winter can get really cold, so please wear warm clothing
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-line London Westminster Abbey and City of Westminster Kid-Friendly Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-line London Westminster Abbey and City of Westminster Kid-Friendly Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Ask for Denisa, you will be thankful that you did!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Prince Edward TheatreBeefeater Gin DistilleryCriterion TheatreSaatchi GalleryWestminster AbbeyFoundling MuseumMuseum of BrandsLondon Film MuseumEmirates StadiumLondon Luton Airport (LTN)City of LondonNational Maritime MuseumBrixton MarketLeicester SquareSt. Paul's CathedralTate BritainBanqueting House Wembley Stadium Lyric Theatre LondonRoyal Albert Hall