1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Full flexibility: start at any hour, take a break at any time and resume later
This tour is now always available to book. We are open 24/7, every day of the week.
This is the safest tour you can book: private, no human contact, you will avoid crowds.
Play offline: you DON'T NEED an internet connection to play this city game
A physical tour guide
Departure & Return
Exhibition Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 2BX, UK
Please follow the instructions inside the Questo mobile app
9/4/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Questo App City Exploration Game
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
London Private Tour: The Life of Queen and Freddie Mercury Exploration Game
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeCategory
Up at The O2London Transport MuseumCartoon MuseumLondon DungeonSt. James's PalaceQueen's TheatreSouthwark CathedralWhitechapelOxford StreetWest End Theater DistrictSir John Soane's MuseumSpitalfieldsDiana Memorial FountainSherlock Holmes MuseumMonument to the Great Fire of LondonEltham PalaceTottenham Hotspur StadiumImperial War Museum (IWM)Apollo Victoria TheatreGreen Park