1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover more London sights than you would on a walking tour on a running tour that guides you through England’s capital city with ease. Ideal for travelers of a moderate fitness level, this fast-paced tour is perfect if you’ve only got limited time in London. Plus. you’ll receive undivided attention in a small group limited to15 people.
- Combine sightseeing with keeping fit on a running tour of London
- A great introduction to the city for first-time visitors
- A small group ensures you run at a pace suited to everyone
- Stop regularly to benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide
Saved to wishlist!
A private guide
London hidden gems
Fun & laughter & good vibes
Transportation to and from the pick up and drop off point.
Departure & Return
101 Victoria St, London SW1E 6QX, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You need to be able to run for min. 1 hour (5-10 km - depending on the level of fitness)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Brighton
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Running ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLondonRunning Tours - HorleyRunning Tours - Stansted MountfitchetRunning Tours - CambridgeCategory
Prince of Wales TheatreThe Gherkin Madame Tussauds LondonFan MuseumWembley Stadium Royal Festival HallOld Spitalfields MarketDiana Memorial FountainLondon National TheatreMansion HouseSouth BankHandel & Hendrix in LondonHampton Court PalaceSouthwark CathedralPaddington StationFlorence Nightingale MuseumHousehold Cavalry MuseumMonument to the Great Fire of LondonNational Maritime MuseumRoyal Mews