Are you interested in?
1275 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1793 Tours & Activities
British Museum Tours
77 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Exploring London’s Bloomsbury district—a haven for influential writers in the 19th and 20th centuries—independently might leave you only skating over its literary credentials. With this private walk, tour the squares and museums with a guide for a more comprehensive look at the area than if exploring alone. Visit the homes of writers such as Charles Dickens, chart the life of Virginia Woolf, and uncover stories and places you might overlook otherwise.
- Explore the literary heritage of London’s Bloomsbury on a private guided walk
- Hear more about the writers who lived here than by going alone, with a guide
- Explore museums and squares, and trace the steps of Woolf, Dickens, and more
- Includes pickup and drop-off on foot at hotel or an underground station
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off by foot / London Underground
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointDominion Theatre, 268-269 Tottenham Court Rd, Fitzrovia, London W1T 7AQ, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any Central London hotel or meet just outside Tottenham Court Road Tube Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and safer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Literary Private Walking Tour Of Bloomsbury?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during London Literary Private Walking Tour Of Bloomsbury?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during London Literary Private Walking Tour Of Bloomsbury?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London Literary Private Walking Tour Of Bloomsbury?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
West End Theater DistrictQueen's House London Stansted Airport (STN)Prince Edward TheatreTheatre Royal Drury LaneTate ModernOld Truman Brewery St. James's ParkBeefeater Gin DistilleryStamford BridgeCovent GardenFan MuseumCutty SarkBrick LaneLondon DungeonCity of LondonGuards MuseumMarble Arch ShoreditchWestminster Cathedral