10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Public transportation tickets (Daily Travelcards)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our for the best hygiene practice.
- During this tour, public transportation will be used in order to avoid the city's traffic
Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.
Transportation will be provided by public transportation. Group Day Travelcards are paper tickets that provide unlimited travel after 09:30 Monday to Friday and any time on weekends and public holidays within the zones paid for on Tube, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail most National Rail services. They can also be used on all London bus services and on trams.
Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
Comfortable shoes are advised
Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoner
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Full Day Private Tour by Walking and Public Transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during London Full Day Private Tour by Walking and Public Transportation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during London Full Day Private Tour by Walking and Public Transportation?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London Full Day Private Tour by Walking and Public Transportation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
British MuseumLondon Transport MuseumWarwick CastleHandel & Hendrix in LondonZSL London ZooLeicester SquareWestminster CathedralBrick Lane Music HallNational Maritime MuseumWestminster AbbeyHampstead HeathBanqueting House Prince of Wales TheatreMadame Tussauds LondonBushy ParkClink Prison MuseumCutty SarkFlorence Nightingale MuseumHousehold Cavalry MuseumCartoon Museum