3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Enjoy a royal welcome to London with a 3-hour fully guided tour of Kensington Palace and Gardens, the official home of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge. Make the most of early-access and view the lavish State Apartments and exquisite Royal Gardens before the crowds arrive. Finish your regal experience with a decadent afternoon tea at the Orangery Restaurant, sipping specialty teas and tucking into handmade cakes and pastries.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Kensington Palace & State Apartments, the Queen Victoria Royal Childhood Exhibition
Enjoy small semi-private group for safety and comfort
See the Kensington Palace Royal Gardens
Tour is led by an expert English-speaking local guide.
Food or Drink or Afternoon Tea
Departure & Return
Kensington Gardens, Kensington, London W8 4PX, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours GBP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi-Private Kensington Palace & Royal Gardens Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi-Private Kensington Palace & Royal Gardens Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Semi-Private Kensington Palace & Royal Gardens Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi-Private Kensington Palace & Royal Gardens Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8606P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonRomantic Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyRomantic Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetRomantic Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
London Canal MuseumUp at The O2Kensington PalaceMayfairEarls Court Police BoxHolland ParkCutty SarkDuchess TheatreOld Royal Naval CollegeSomerset HouseKiyan Prince Foundation StadiumRoyal Festival HallIslingtonPiccadilly CircusHMS BelfastThe Kia OvalTower BridgeBrixtonBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London St. Paul's Cathedral