- Visit four traditional London pubs in London Bridge, the City of London, Fleet Street, and Holborn
- Discover what a real London pub looks like on a visit to an alehouse in Blackfriars
- Sit down in a pub once frequented by Charles Dickens and Arthur Conan Doyle
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Outside ST.PAUL'S UNDERGROUND STATION (EXIT 2) Meet outside Caffe Nero on Panyer Alley
The tour has no fixed end point, but you can expect to finish close to Holborn station or the Royal Courts of Justice on the Strand
What To Expect
Next, head down Fleet Street, flush with pubs and gin palaces to service the journalists and literary greats of the day. Stop at a proper London boozer for a civilized drinking experience. Buy yourself a delicious local ale (or two), admire the authentic medieval decor, and enjoy the buzz as regulars and newcomers fill up the wooden tables surrounding the horseshoe bar.
Continue along Fleet Street, the former stomping grounds of Charles Dickens, who once resided in Furnival’s Inn (now Holborn Bars). Visit a 17th-century pub that was a favorite of Dickens and fellow writers Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Alfred Lord Tennyson. Sip on a delicious beer and cider (not included) and soak up the literary history of the place.
Your tour ends at the edge of Covent Garden with plenty of time (and insider information) to continue the fun at another local pub.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liquid History Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Tour: Historical Pub Walking Tour of London.