4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available for the best hygiene practice.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourope UK
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Walking Tour of Traditional London by Walking & Public Transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Walking Tour of Traditional London by Walking & Public Transportation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Walking Tour of Traditional London by Walking & Public Transportation?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Walking Tour of Traditional London by Walking & Public Transportation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 195542P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyLayover Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetLayover Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeLayover Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Regent's ParkCanary WharfLondon ChinatownCity of LondonGillian Lynne TheatreBlackfriars BridgeCambridge TheatreFan MuseumNovello TheatreSherlock Holmes MuseumWestminster BridgeHampstead HeathThe Gherkin Marble Arch London Luton Airport (LTN)WestminsterEarls Court Police BoxHarrodsPlatform 9 3/4Westminster Cathedral