Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission ticket to Handel and Hendrix Museum in London
- Explore the Handel House, once home to George Frideric Handel, at your own pace
- See the bedroom, dressing room, and music room where he wrote 'Messiah'
- Learn about Handel's life and work in London
- Visit the next-door flat where Jimi Hendrix lived in the late 1960s
- Browse the gift shop for Handel and Hendrix souvenirs (own expense)
- Wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Departure PointHandel & Hendrix in London, 25 Brook Street Mayfair, London W1K 4HB England
What To Expect
Ascend the 250-year-old staircase in Handel’s house, where he lived from 1723 to 1759. Musicians often play harpsichords in the house to add extra atmosphere to your visit.
Wander through the restored music rooms where he composed, rehearsed, and conversed with the musical luminaries of the time, and discover how he penned his most famous work, Messiah, here.
Explore the dressing room and bedroom, where Handel died, and view any temporary additional exhibitions on his life, work, and contemporaries.
Next, visit the third floor: home to the next-door flat where Jimi Hendrix lived from 1968 to 1969. Hear about swinging 1960s London, and how Hendrix, one of the world’s greatest guitarists, described the flat as the first place he’d called home.
See the main room, recreated to how Jimi had it, and learn how he lived and played here, plus other intriguing facts.
Afterward, browse the gift shop for souvenirs (own expense) before departing and bringing your experience to an end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hours of operation: Monday-Saturday, 11am-6pm
- Last admission: 5pm
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Handel & Hendrix in London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms