Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection at the set pickup time and just let concierge or reception desk know, that you are waiting for a private transfer service the driver will make contact with the concierge or reception desk on his arrival. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchair.
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van.
- The central London postcodes area that we pick up from is Bayswater W2, Belgravia SW1, Bloomsbury WC1, Chelsea SW3, Covent Garden WC2, Earls Court SW5, Euston NW1, Hammersmith SW6, Holborn WC2, Kensington SW7, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station NW1, Knightsbridge SW3, Marylebone NW8, Mayfair W1, Notting Hill W8, Holland Park W1, Shepherd's Bush W14, Paddington W2, Pimlico SW1, Regents Park NW1, Soho W1, St James’s NW1, St John's Wood NW8, Victoria SW1, West End W1, Waterloo SE1, Westminster SE1, Whitehall SW1.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EC Minibus
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by London to Southampton via Stonehenge and Salisbury.