2-Day Private Wales Tour to Cardiff and Aberfan from London
Greater London, United Kingdom
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
All Fees and Taxes
Lunches and Dinners
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Parliament Square, Westminster, London SW1P, UK
2: lastminute.com London Eye, Riverside Building, County Hall, South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide. If you will be picked up from the airport, your guide will meet you in the arrival hall of the airport accordingly.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoner
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Private Wales Tour to Cardiff and Aberfan from London?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Private Wales Tour to Cardiff and Aberfan from London?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Private Wales Tour to Cardiff and Aberfan from London?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Private Wales Tour to Cardiff and Aberfan from London?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 119638P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyOvernight Tours - HorleyNature and Wildlife - HorleyMulti-day Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyBus Tours - ChathamOvernight Tours - ChathamNature and Wildlife - ChathamMulti-day Tours - ChathamHistorical Tours - ChathamBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetOvernight Tours - Stansted MountfitchetNature and Wildlife - Stansted MountfitchetMulti-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCategory
Fan MuseumThe Gherkin Lyric Theatre LondonWindsor CastleNovello TheatreHousehold Cavalry MuseumLondon Canal MuseumWallace CollectionDiana Memorial FountainAdelphi TheatrePortobello RoadMaryleboneGreenwichRoyal Festival HallCamden MarketBlackfriars BridgeSpitalfieldsNational Portrait GalleryAbbey RoadLondon National Theatre