5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Guide from the starting point for the duration of the tour
Guide as per program: 3 full days
Full day minibuses to tour the island of Capri
Recently vintage coach for the whole period equipped with wi-fi, bathroom, air conditioning
Motorboat to Capri round trip
overnight stay in 4-star hotel in Pompeii Forum or similar
Dinners served with a typical local three-course menu
assistance from our staff upon arrival at your destination
Admission to the chapel of san severo euro 10.00
Optional entrance to the Amalfi Cathedral and Crypt € 3.00
Optional entrance to the Blue Grotto € 14.00
Optional entrance to the Cathedral of Naples € 3.00
Optional entrance to villa rufolo euro 7.00
Optional entrance to Villa San Michele euro 8.00
Optional admission to the Pompeii excavations euro 15.00
Departure & Return
Cascina Gobba, Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aliantour in Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days All Inclusive Amalfi Coast Guided Tour by bus from Milan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days All Inclusive Amalfi Coast Guided Tour by bus from Milan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days All Inclusive Amalfi Coast Guided Tour by bus from Milan?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days All Inclusive Amalfi Coast Guided Tour by bus from Milan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLombardyBus Tours - MilanMulti-day Tours - MilanBus Tours - Lake ComoMulti-day Tours - Lake ComoBus Tours - FernoMulti-day Tours - FernoCategory
Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Accademia CarraraDucale Palace (Palazzo Ducale Mantova)SirmionePiazza Mercanti Vicolungo The Style OutletsPiazza FontanaVilla del BalbianelloBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Mille Miglia Museum (Museo Mille Miglia)Villa Melzi Gardens (Giardini di Villa Melzi)BrunateFidenza VillageAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Piazza delle ErbeMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Casa Milan