6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Check off three signature Tuscan experiences in just a few hours on this private guided shore excursion. See the Leaning Tower of Pisa; tour a winery and savor local wines and specialties (own expense); and discover the art of making pasta. Timings are tailored to your cruise schedule, with refunds guaranteed if your ship is delayed and free transport to your next port in the unlikely event of a missed departure.
- Explore Pisa, enjoy a tasting lunch at a winery, and tour a pasta factory
- Admire the iconic Leaning Tower, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tailor-make this private tour to suit your cruise ship schedule
- Book without worry: Enjoy guaranteed refunds if your ship is delayed
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
visit Pasta factory (not available on Suynday or Holiday days)
visit winery (wine is not included)
Light Lunch in the winery 40 euro/person with wine tasting (children <18 years are not allowed to drink wine and their cost for lunch will be 20 euro/person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Pisa, Pasta and Chianti Lovers Wine Experience Livorno Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Pisa, Pasta and Chianti Lovers Wine Experience Livorno Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Pisa, Pasta and Chianti Lovers Wine Experience Livorno Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Pisa, Pasta and Chianti Lovers Wine Experience Livorno Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Pisa, Pasta and Chianti Lovers Wine Experience Livorno Shore Excursion
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLivornoShore Excursions - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - PisaFood Tours - PisaBus Tours - PisaWine Tastings - PisaPorts of Call Tours - PisaHalf-day Tours - PisaShore Excursions - San GimignanoFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory