1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit one of the Bolgheri region’s most charming wineries when you book a tour at the Terre del Marchesato. Founded in the 1950s, the winery is a regional highlight. Choose from several daily tour times, and make your own way to the vineyards. Fo for a tour of the grounds, visit the cellars, and enjoy a tutored tasting of various wines, plus light snacks.
- Learn all about how wine is made when you visit a working winery
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Tuscan countryside
- Taste different wines and enjoy traditional nibbles
- Pick from several convenient daily tour times
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Farm Lands of the Marquis , Via Località Sant'Uberto, 164, 57022 Bolgheri LI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fattoria Terre del Marchesato
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bolgheri: "CLASSIC" Winery Tour with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bolgheri: "CLASSIC" Winery Tour with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bolgheri: "CLASSIC" Winery Tour with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bolgheri: "CLASSIC" Winery Tour with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bolgheri: "CLASSIC" Winery Tour with Wine Tasting
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 18 minutes
1 hour 18 minutes
2 hours 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesLivornoFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - PisaUnique Experiences - PisaWine Tastings - PisaFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoCategory