1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get access to a secret WW2 bunker under Liverpool city center—Western Approaches HQ. This fascinating museum is a great way to learn stories about the British Armed Forces during World War II. See preserved artifacts, and find out more about the tools used to monitor enemy convoys. No need to worry about rushing—a self-guided tour means you can stop whenever you like and explore the museum at your own pace.
- Hassle-free experience—entry to Western Approaches Museum included
- Explore the museum in your own time without feeling rushed
- Come back—enjoy free return admission within six months
- Perfect for history buffs—learn about Liverpool during the war
Saved to wishlist!
Free return admission within 6 months
Each guest is given an identity card as their museum pass, identical to the original staff passes
Departure & Return
Departure PointWestern Approaches Museum - The Battle of the Atlantic Experience, World War 2 Underground H Q 1-3 Rumford Street, Liverpool L2 8SZ England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note there are steps down into the bunker
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Western Approaches Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 120688P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesLiverpoolAttractions & Museums - North West EnglandMuseum Tickets & Passes - North West EnglandAttractions & Museums - ManchesterMuseum Tickets & Passes - ManchesterAttractions & Museums - BirminghamMuseum Tickets & Passes - BirminghamCategory