- Learn about central Portugal from a knowledgeable guide
- Explore the UNESCO-listed city center of Sintra and Pena Palace
- See Europe’s westernmost point, Cabo da Roca
- This is a small group tour, guaranteeing an intimate experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company with the Clean & Safe seal of Turismo de Portugal, Establishment complying with Health Measures.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Selection Tours, Lda.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Going with a guide is the best way to see Sintra and Cascais." See review
- "The gorgeous scenery during the car rides and the beautiful spots you‘ll be able to visit will make this tour worthwhile." See review
- "The walk through was slow and long because there were a lot of people but very well worth it." See review