Explore our promoted experiences
- See the historic villages of Sintra and Cascais
- Explore beautifully-preserved town centers
- Visit Pena National Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Pickup and drop-off at Lisbon hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- tour in english
- Most travelers can participate
- It is mandatory to use a mask inside the van.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lisbon Meeting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There is not excess time at any destination which may be a negative for some travelers as the day feels a bit rushed." See review
- "Knew importance of arriving early at Sintra and to get us through the castle quickly." See review
- "Traveling with two small children could be a little challenging but he made it easy and comfortable for all." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews