4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Catch your first wave, brush up your skills or get an insider’s guide to the best surf spots along the Lisbon coast with a local guide and small group of surfers. Find the perfect spot for swell, sea conditions and your skills, and try riding a variety of different boards. Practice paddling in, popping up and riding the wave with help from your guide. Discover hidden gems along the scenic coast, where white sand beaches and uncrowded waves are the perfect first taste of Portugal's surf culture.
- Small-group surfing trip from Lisbon
- Explore the coast with a local guide
- Discover hidden gems and secret spots
- Improve your surfing with help from an expert
- All equipment included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Saved to wishlist!
2-Hour Surf Sessions
Full Surf Equipment
Certified and experienced Surf Instructor
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1500-423 Lisbon, Portugal
Meet your guide at the main entrance door to the Lisbon Zoo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather/sea conditions. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must be confident to swim in ocean waves to participate in this activity. Surfing is a sport that requires a reasonable level of physical fitness
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide the height and weight of all participants on booking
- Not recommended for non-swimmers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Stoked
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon Surf Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon Surf Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon Surf Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon Surf Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Lisbon Surf Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons SurfingSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesLisbonUnique Experiences - SintraSports Lessons - SintraSurfing - SintraSurfing Lessons - SintraUnique Experiences - CascaisSports Lessons - CascaisSurfing - CascaisSurfing Lessons - CascaisUnique Experiences - Setubal DistrictSports Lessons - Setubal DistrictSurfing - Setubal DistrictSurfing Lessons - Setubal DistrictCategory
Baixa District (Lower Town) Tours & TicketsMedeiros e Almeida Museum (Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida) Tours & TicketsEl Corte Inglés Tours & TicketsÓbidos Tours & TicketsEdward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII) Tours & TicketsCommerce Square (Praça do Comércio) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Contemporary Art (Chiado Museum) Tours & TicketsSanto Amaro Docks (Docas de Santo Amaro) Tours & TicketsNational Pantheon of Santa Engracia (Santa Egracia Panteao Nacional Lisbon) Tours & TicketsChalet and Garden of the Countess D'Edla (Chalet e Jardim da Condessa D'Edla) Tours & TicketsAlmourol Castle (Castelo de Almourol) Tours & TicketsSintra Tours & TicketsRibeira Market (Mercado da Ribeira) Tours & TicketsBica Funicular (Ascensor da Bica) Tours & TicketsCosta da Caparica Tours & TicketsSintra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Sintra) Tours & TicketsArco do Triunfo (Arco da Rua Augusta) Tours & TicketsVasco da Gama Aquarium (Aquário Vasco da Gama) Tours & TicketsChiado Tours & TicketsBenfica Museum (Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao) Tours & Tickets