- Enjoy two best-selling day trips from Lisbon at a discounted price
- Spend a full day in the beautiful, historic towns of Sintra and Cascais
- Tour Sintra's highlights including fairy-tale Pena National Palace
- Take another day trip from Lisbon to Fátima, Nazaré, and Óbidos
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sanctuary of Fátima
- Enjoy free time in the picturesque town of Nazaré and taste Portuguese liqueur in Óbidos
- Ride along the scenic Atlantic coast aboard a comfortable 8-person minivan
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet outside Hard Rock Cafe, where an Inside Lisbon guide will be waiting Day 1: Sintra and Cascais Day Tour - departure 8:30am Returns to original departure point 4:30pm Day 2: Obidos and Fatima Day Tour - departure 9:00am Returns to original departure point 6:00pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See Itinerary section below for details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stop at Guincho Beach depends on weather conditions and time
- Infant / child seats are mandatory for children aged 0-11. These are available on request if child age is advised at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inside Lisbon
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms