- Join a local guide and a few new friends on this fun and efficient tour
- Learn about the city’s founding and history from your expert guide
- Enjoy a traditional Portuguese pastry
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
9 am at Avenida da Liberdade 9, in front of the Armani Exchange store. 1 minute walking from Restauradores metro station (blue line).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour will be only in English
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lisbon Riders
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews