- A 3-hour private walking tour of Lisbon with a professional guide
- Learn fun facts about Lisbon’s rich history from your expert guide
- Walk through local neighborhoods
- See the Aqueduct, the São Pedro de Alcantâra viewpoint, the Church of São Roque, the Santa Justa Elevator and more
- Photograph the city's iconic architecture
Departure & Return
Directions: The tours will depart from the fountain at the center of the garden. Return point: This tour concludes at Praça do Comércio.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Lisbon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands