Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-day hop-on hop-off tour by bus
- Explore Lisbon on your own schedule
- Choose from stops at top destinations
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops, and attractions
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Your passes are good for two hop-on hop-off bus loops through Lisbon.
Hop on the Modern Lisbon Bus Tour to head to the Parque das Nações, the site of the 1998 World Expo, with stops including the Lisbon Oceanarium and the Amália Rodrigues Museum. Then, take the Bélem Lisbon Bus Tour loop within the leafy enclave, a relaxing ride with a hand-picked list of destinations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ticket validity: 48h after the validation
- Hop ON Hop OFF: hop on and off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Yellow Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "This is such a great way to see the city and the river cruise is fab, absolutely a must if you want to experience all of lisbon" See review
- "First day there was a marathon and most buses were cancelled, which we did not know about, so we waited at two different stops on two routes for hours, basically wasted first day, therefore no value at all." See review
- "The boat tour had no audio but was okay because you could google the sites, June 4th - took the Belem Historical tour." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews