8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an insiders' perspective on Lisbon's shopping scene on this private shopping tour that ensures you spend time only in the best of Portugal's boutiques. Get picked up from your hotel and be whisked to Avenida da Liberdade, home to the world's biggest names in fashion, and to the Chiado and Rua Augusta, where you can buy traditional Portuguese products, with the opportunity to also visit the Bairro Alto and El Corte Ingles department store.
- Save time looking for the best shops: This tour takes you straight to them
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Itinerary is customizable according to your preferences
- Private tour for just your party and a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 adult per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BeDriven
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon Full-Day Private Shopping Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon Full-Day Private Shopping Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lisbon Full-Day Private Shopping Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsShopping ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLisbonShore Excursions - SintraShopping Tours - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisShopping Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictShopping Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Praça da Figueira Tours & TicketsBasilica da Estrela Tours & TicketsEstoril Tours & TicketsVasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama) Tours & TicketsLapa Tours & TicketsRibeira Market (Mercado da Ribeira) Tours & TicketsBelém Palace (Palacio de Belém) Tours & TicketsFrigata Dom Fernando II e Glória Tours & TicketsAjuda National Palace (Palacio Nacional Ajuda) Tours & TicketsPena National Palace (Palacio Nacional da Pena) Tours & TicketsElectricity Museum (Museu da Electricidade) Tours & TicketsCabo da Roca Tours & TicketsEstádio da Luz Tours & TicketsBairro Alto Tours & TicketsVasco da Gama Shopping Center Tours & TicketsMiradouro da Senhora do Monte (Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte) Tours & TicketsArco do Triunfo (Arco da Rua Augusta) Tours & TicketsFado in Chiado Tours & TicketsCarmo Square (Largo do Carmo) Tours & TicketsBaixa District (Lower Town) Tours & Tickets