8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Comfortable private car/van
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drinks
Tips to guide (recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
8am from your hotel in Guilin
7am from your hotel in Yangshuo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An easy and moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- A day pack with sun-glasses, sunscreen, caps/hats and other necessary stuff are suggested for summer season.
- Please note that, for some parts of this hiking tour, public toilets are not easily available. You may use the very basic local outhouses in the village or just bush to meet your toilet needs. Please always carry toilet paper by yourself.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Travel insurance is encouraged.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hike Guilin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Idyllic Karst Scenery Hiking in Huixian