Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
38 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
57 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in Limon
0 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Immerse yourself in the wondrous beauty of a tropical rainforest and feel as though you've walked into an episode of Planet Earth with this guided tour of Veragua National Park. Experience life in the canopy during an aerial tram ride, marvel at the diversity of frog and butterfly species on display and observe science in action at their biological research station.
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Traveler pickup is offered
- Limon International Airport, Limón Province, Costa Rica
- Juan Santamaría International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Theresa Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Veragua Rainforest?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Veragua Rainforest?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Veragua Rainforest?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Veragua Rainforest?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 51163P4