Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the wondrous beauty of a tropical rainforest and feel as though you've walked into an episode of Planet Earth with this guided tour of Veragua National Park. Experience life in the canopy during an aerial tram ride, marvel at the diversity of frog and butterfly species on display and observe science in action at their biological research station.
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Traveler pickup is offered
- Limon International Airport, Limón Province, Costa Rica
- Juan Santamaría International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Theresa Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 51163P4