- Chocolate and cacao tour from Limon
- Support locally and ethically produced chocolate
- Learn about chocolate production from bean to bar
- Expand your palette—plenty of chocolate tastings included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet up will be in the cruise pier
Our uniform is red color t shirt, you will see a sign with your name on it
- Muelle de los Turistas, XXQG+P75, Limón Province, Limon, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For all ages
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The chocolate forest experience & Cahuita National Park.