- Tour of Tortuguero canal and Brisas de la Jungla from Limon
- Spot howler monkeys, sloths, and crocodiles as you cruise down the Tortuguero Canal
- Look out for tropical birds as you trek through the rainforest at Brisas de la Jungla
- Great-value tour includes port pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Puerto Limon: Main entrance of the pier (main street). It is about one block from your ship and 5 minutes’ walk. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. For assistance you can call us at Office: (506)2297-0889 or Whatsapp: +(506) 8496-0041
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Along the way, learn more about the region’s unique ecosystem and look out for wildlife including toucans, bats, iguanas, and sloths. If you’re lucky, you’ll have chance to see gigantic crocodiles and howler monkeys swinging from the trees.
After the cruise, hop back on the bus for a short transfer to Brisas de la Jungla, another wildlife haven along Limon’s coast. On arrival, follow your guide on a short half-mile (1km) nature trail, where you’ll hopefully get chance to see Costa Rica’s famous red dart frog or spy adorable three-toed sloths hanging from the tree branches. The forest is also renowned for its beautiful flowers, including wild epiphytes, orchids and bromeliads, and diverse bird life including toucans, oropendola, tanagers, hummingbirds, kiskadees, and many more exotic species.
At the end of the tour, return to Limon, where you’ll be dropped back at the port in time for your cruise departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is exclusive for cruise ship passengers. If you are not arriving by cruise ship please do not book this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenway Nature Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms