Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
38 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
56 Tours & Activities
16 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Experience all the best of what Costa Rica's Caribbean side has to offer during this 6-in-1 tour from Puerto Limón. Part history, part wildlife, part city, part nature, you'll have a chance to delve into the Afro-Caribbean culture that defines the region and enjoy the tropical landscape in which it's set.
- Learn about the history of the region dating back to 1502
- Visit Cahuita National Park to witness the staggering biodiversity
- Take in the sights during a bus ride up the coast
- Immerse yourself in lush tropical landscapes, natural and cultivated
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Port pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Meet up will be in the pier, you don't need to walk outside the port.
Address: Japdeva port.
Directions: Meeting will be at cruise pier.
Dates: See Availability.
Return point: Returns to original departure point.
- Muelle de los Turistas, Limón Province, Limon, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cahuita National park on Vargas port, tortuguero canals and more!! 6 in 1 tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cahuita National park on Vargas port, tortuguero canals and more!! 6 in 1 tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all 4
Product code: 33709P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLimonShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastWater Tours - Caribbean CoastEco Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWater Tours - San JoseEco Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseShore Excursions - AlajuelaBus Tours - AlajuelaNature and Wildlife - AlajuelaWater Tours - AlajuelaEco Tours - AlajuelaPorts of Call Tours - AlajuelaHalf-day Tours - AlajuelaCategory